After a hectic Christmas, where I abandoned Little Miss Maisy to head to a rainy but lovely Cornwall, I was thrilled to learn that I had been nominated for 'the Versatile Blogger Award'. I had not heard of it before but the lovely Annie-lou from 'Big World Small Girl' nominated me.
- Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers are are quite new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated
- Share 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
So, I am nominating some of my favourite blogs. Some I have recently discovered and others I have followed for quite some time:
1. Annie-Lou of Big World Small Girl
2. Amelia of Amelia is not Cross
3. Edie of Fake Tales of the Scantily Clad
4. Dulcie of Human Sea
5. Debra-Jayne of Never Let Go
6. Amie of Milliefillous
7. Azra of La June 16
8. Marguerite of Marguerite Gisele
And for my seven interesting facts:
1. I am currently studying for my A2's in Fine Art, Textile Design and English Literature and have just sent off my application to study a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. Fingers crossed I am accepted.
2. I am half Chinese, with one side of my family originating from Malaysia. Both sides of my family are spread out over the world, which means I sometimes get to visit amazing places. Last Summer I visited my Ah Kong (grandfather) in Malaysia for two weeks, where I photographed just about everything: one of many posts about my trip.
3. In February my mother and I are going to Paris for my 18th birthday, and to visit my Uncle who is an artist living in Montmartre. We also hope to travel more of the world together over the years.
4. I often feel my English family are a bit crazy, we seem to always be on some ridiculous 'adventure'. For example, spending Christmas in a static caravan and wild camping on the beach.
5. I am obsessed with all things textiles based, I am often found hunched over the sewing machine, squinting over embroidery and rummaging markets for the perfect material. Despite the fact that my optician has advised me not to do so much close up work, my terrible eye sight wont stop me.
6. My dream would be to design clothes one day, whether it be for the catwalk or for a tiny shop by the coast somewhere.
7. I am quickly becoming a hoarder of coats, shoes and bags. I cant resist a pair of brogues or chunky loafers and I have too many for a girl with nowhere to store shoes. I recently bought a Cambridge Satchel in red and am looking for some Mary-Janes to wear with it. I am also a big fan of vintage and enjoy perusing the markets for a good find.
So that's me, follow to see my travel adventures, my craft projects and my fashion favourites.
I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year's Eve xx