I came across this little pink plant on a 2 hour walk with the dog this morning.
This year, though I don't normally, I have decided to make some resolutions. They are things that I tend to sigh about never having time for so I am hoping I can find time in the next 12 months:
1. Blog more regularly This is something that I find difficult to do, especially during term time. I am not going to set a task like 1 blog a day because I think I will probably fail in the first week. I just want to give myself a little more time to blog
2. Pick up the camera every day If you are a keen photographer you may have heard of blipfoto.com. It is a website for photographers to upload a photo every day, the challenge of taking a photo every day can be a bit difficult at times. I have had a very large absence from the site but with 2013 I hope to do it again. At the moment they are running a January 2013 challenge and the image above is my blip for today...
3. Make time for reading As an English Lit student I have to study a lot of texts throughout the year, but I never make time for reading just for the pleasure of reading. On my list for 2013 so far are A Thousand Splendid Sins by Khaled Hosseini, The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway and The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
4. Make time for Spanish Last year I dropped Spanish after looking at the A2 course I decided it was beyond my capabilities! But I do want to keep what I know so far, otherwise it seems like a massive amount of revision and learning for nothing.
5. Swimming After the Olympic Summer of 2012, my mother and I got into swimming. Out of all the sports to choose from its the only one that involves lounging in a sauna before actually exercising. I am hoping to get back into it again, though life does seem to get in the way
has anyone else made some resolutions? x x