Sunday, 27 January 2013



Yesterday, mother and I actually managed to go to the shops without leaving empty handed and frustrated by the hoards of people in the shopping centre. I am increasingly becoming more and more of an online shopper, but yesterday I was reminded of the joy of managing to find the perfect item left hanging on the rail looking for a home. Here are those perfect little things...


shoes - Clarks sale 

I have been in desperate need for some school shoes, having the perfect shoe in mind it has been tricky for the shops to live up to my own expectations. These little beauties were just a chance find, that my mother suggest I try and I love them. I love the little buckle detail and they remind me of the shoes you can see in 'Call the Midwife'. These will look great with my red satchel...

I am a bit addicted to jackets like the one below, after finding two beautiful one's charity shopping a couple of years ago. This is more casual and less structured but I love the spring colours in the material and the sequins add a little touch of sparkle...


jacket - Dorothy Perkins 


trousers - Marks and Spencer sale


jacket and collar necklace - Marks and Spencer 

Finding this jacket and trousers in the last of the M&S sale was a miracle, I had seen both these items before Christmas but decided not to indulge myself. I am so glad I waited as I managed to get them for less than half the original price. I can't wait to wear this collection of clothes in an outfit post soon. I also got myself a chinese zodiac charm for my pandora bracelet. I am year of the pig, as was my grandmother who passed away last year. It is very sweet and hangs awaiting a little monkey for my grandfather. 

maisy xx 

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having zodiac signs of special significance on a charm bracelet, what a lovely idea. And gorgeous finds, especially the shoes! Annie-Lou XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the monk strap shoes! They look far more expensive than Clarks too haha! Gorgeous finds. I'm more of an online shopper too, but it's nice to mix it up a little with a quick visit into town. Thank you so much for the Versatile Blogger's award, haven't been blogging due to coursework (as I'm sure you'd understand) so here's my belated thank you. Also how's the uni apps going? I had my CSM portfolio review last week - pretty nervewracking! Hope all is well x

    http://ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were so unusual that I had to grab them! The coursework is getting pretty heavy all in for Friday!! Just had my Ravensbourne interview and have CSM during half term. What course are you applying for? Good luck with it all,hopefully we will both end up in London :)

      Delete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete