Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Busy Bee


eiffel tower source

I think that this past term has been one of the most stressful and jam packed of all, hence my rather long holiday from blogging... Here is what I have been up to: 

  1. I have spent hour after hour cooped up in the Textiles department trying to finish my final piece
  2. In between those hours I have been finishing my art final pieces too
  3. Not to mention the 3,000 word English Literature essay
  4. Attending an interview at Ravensbourne University
  5. Preparing for a portfolio review at Central St Martins
  6. Planning my upcoming trip to Paris


Oh yeah, on Friday my mother and I are going to Paris to celebrate our birthdays. As I type my mind is going over everything I need to do before we go! So, look forward to some blogs from the fashion capital... 

maisy x x

1 comment:

  1. Paris? Wow! I hope you have fun in that beautiful city and good luck finishing up all your school work.

    ReplyDelete