Wednesday, 20 March 2013

New Season // New Hair



I think it must be the faint hope that Spring is arriving, with the odd flower heads emerging, waking up in daylight and feeling that little bit warmer, that I have decided to get rid of my long bedraggled ends. And as I am useless at describing what I want to my hairdresser I have headed to Pinterest for much needed inspiration! I absolutely love the top image, her sunglasses are incredible, I may have to get some accessories to match my new hair. So my finger's are crossed that a) I can get an appointment and b) it looks just as I am hoping 

buy for now, Maisy x x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that style would look gorge on you! Great for spring aswell, my hair is so thick and heavy that it gets too much when it gets warmer. Can't wait to see pictures of your new 'do!

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks lovely, you must post a pic for everyone to see...

    ReplyDelete