Monday, 6 May 2013

Lately


the sun finally came out and blossoms have sprung all over the garden


finding some old treasures is always a joy


kindly received Orla Kiely Pattern for my birthday 


deserting mountains of coursework to have a sneaky lunch out in the sun 


my birthday treats 


I found this beautiful vintage butterfly pendant in my mum's jewellery box 


Carefully studying my travel guide for an upcoming holiday to Budapest - cant wait! 



A bit of an impulse buy 


painting again 


Having no time to post blogs is rubbish, but its only a few more weeks until I am done with school (argh) and have a long summer to post all about Budapest and Malaysia 

back soon Maisy xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this peak into your life and thoughts... great images to match

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos in this post, but I think the vintage butterfly pendant is my favorite. How fortunate that you found it in your mother's jewelry box! And I can totally relate to school making blogging nearly impossible; I always try to squeeze in as many posts as I can during school breaks.

    ReplyDelete